Wraith

Forum for the Guild

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Protection pala, fire mage and prot/fury war

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chindz

PostSubject: Protection pala, fire mage and prot/fury war   Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:03 pm

First a bit of explenation. We are three rl friends, that wish to play together, and therefore I write this application concerning all of us. I will try to make the application as easy to comprehend as possible.

---
Name (IRL): Henrik
Languages Spoken: Danish, English, +

Toon Name (Main): Chindz
Class: Paladin
Spec: Protection
Level: 70
Professions: Enchanting/Jewelcrafting (FA, Cooking, Fishing)
---
Name (IRL): Caspar

Toon Name (Main): Havenisse
Class: Mage
Spec: Fire
Professions: Enchanting/Tailoring (FA, Cooking, Fishing)
---
Name (IRL): Christian

Toon Name (Main): Wrathsinger
Class: Warrior
Spec: Protection/Fury
Professions: Mining/Blacksmithing (FA)
---
What alts do you have?
As we are in the process of moving to this server, we hardly have any alts here. As I don't know all of our alts, but know that Wrathsinger and I have both raided on more than one character.

Do you confirm that you will not be switching spec (Healer/Tank) as this only inbalances the whole guild?
We will not show up for raid in anything else than raiding spec. If we are asked to change spec for some reason, we do not mind; Especially Wrathsinger says he likes dps'ing slightly better than tanking, and loves both (and he has the gear for it).

What other guild have you been in ? And what are your reasons for leaving ?
Atm. we're in a guild on Thunderhorn called "Hex". It's more a wish of leaving the server, that continue to fail to impress us, when it comes to raiding. People are generally very focused on easy epics, and to many do not wish to give what it takes to make raiding fun.

Ventrilo is a requirement on raids. Are you able to use this ? Talking is only required for raid leaders / Listening is required for Raiders.
We are currently using VT for raiding, and as long as it has Speex codec installed we should have no problems continue using it.

Do you have the following add-ons ?
Omen
CTRA (or equivalent)
Deadly Boss Mods
Bigwigs
X-Perl (healers only)
Pally Power (Paladins only)
It is safe to say, that we all have the required mods - one big yes.

What raid experience do you have?
Wrathsinger: 5/6 SSC, 3/4 TK, some bosses BT and MH (not completely certain). And everything below.
Havenisse: Lurker + everything below. Generally the reason is, that raiding has been more or less gone wrong since he started raiding.
Chindz: Cleared SSC and TK, first boss MH. and Everything below. At the same time I was an active raider pre-tbc, where I cleared MC, BWL, AQ40, and up untill Gothic and Thaddius in Naxx. Reached that point with two guilds, after which we then stopped, as tbc was comming out.

What preparation would you bring to raids ? (pots etc)
I cannot say what all of us bring, but will mention that I have 4 different kind of food buffs, 5-6 different kinds of elixirs, 20 mana pots, 10 healing pots, mana and wizard oil. Generally a stack of each of the food and elixirs, and at least 4 charges of oils. I know I'm a bit "over prepared", which goes back to my 7/7 days a week raiding pre-tbc, and I don't fully know the lvl of preperation Wrathsinger and Havenisse brings, but I know they so far haven't run out.

Why do you want to join Wraith?
I can explain it as follows: We wish to join a server where raiding is more in the focus, than we are used to, and the choice came on Nordrasill. We then checked out how for guilds had come raid-wise, and then looked at raiding days. You became our choice.

Why should Wraith accept you as a member?
I believe it can be hard to find more focused players during a raid. Not only do we believe in a dedicated effort, but we actively try to become better players, reading up on game mechanics, class mechanics, boss mechanics, etc.

Our guild guidlines can be found on the homepage
Have you read the guide lines on the Wraith Ranking System, Loot Distribution, Etiquette & Behavior, General Guild Guidelines, Guild Struture and Guild Bank and furthermore you understand them?
I have pretty much been in charge of finding a new home, so I have read the rules - which are very extended - understood them and accepted them.

Do you have any questions for us ?
I believe most issues have been sorted with Dignity, and as such I cant find any other questions.

Any other info:
I believe we will be ready to raid from next reset - a bit unfinished business on Thunderhorn to take care of.
Back to top Go down
Dignity
Spam King
Spam King

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Protection pala, fire mage and prot/fury war   Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:09 pm

Looks really nice.
I've seen your gear before this, when I saw your post onthe Nordrassil Forum.
I'll be happy to invite the three of you, as soon as your transferred.
I'll be working till 6 server time, till then you can either contact Gruknor or Crudor for an invite. Or even me, if the tranferring takes ages. Anyhow, I'll hope to welcome you soon.

YellowSnow

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Protection pala, fire mage and prot/fury war   Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:20 pm

Havenisse eh?
Well since we already got a julenisse all that's left now is a vattnisse and a fjøsnisse and we're all sett Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YellowSnow

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Protection pala, fire mage and prot/fury war   Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:22 pm

set*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Julenisse

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Protection pala, fire mage and prot/fury war   Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:41 pm

Lol Razz

Guess i'll be the Nissemanager then eh?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rambam

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Protection pala, fire mage and prot/fury war   Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:42 pm

seems so jules :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The real

PostSubject: gah   Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:13 pm

Quote :
Havenisse: Lurker + everything below. Generally the reason is, that raiding has been more or less gone wrong since he started raiding.

lol.. nicely put.. you make it sound like its my fault all raids fail :p

Anyway.. when the shit hits the fan... I can always say... well my guild application stated that i screw raids up..

Sorry in advance Very Happy

looking foreward to meeting you all

//Havenisse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protection pala, fire mage and prot/fury war   

Back to top Go down

Protection pala, fire mage and prot/fury war
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wraith :: Things and Stuff :: Recruitment :: Application Archive-
Jump to: