Name: Henrik

Fluency in English (1-10) :8

Your Character

Name: Deathwarrior
Class: warrior
Talent Spec:arms
Played time:62
Link to Armory:
Tell us about your experience in your class: i have been tanking a lot so i got the tanking gear, if you guys wants to use me as a tanker
What alts or experience do you have with other classes?: i have experience with hunters, rogues and holy paladins
Do you intend to change spec?: yes i can change whatever you guys wants me to
Please name any current professions and skill level(also including cooking,fishing and first aid): BS 375 mining 375 first aid 375

WoW & Raiding Information

How long have you been playing World Of Warcraft?: since before tbc
What do like/dislike about World Of Warcraft?: i like the adventures you get, i dislike people who always says bad things
What Attunments & Heroic keys do you have?: i am attuned to every heroic
If needed do you own any resistance/offspec gear?: no Sad
How do you prepare for a raid?: i get pots that i need for the raid
Which addons do you use?: i dont use addons but i can get them if you want me to
Tell us about your raiding experience(include any Pre & Post BC): pre tbc is from MC to NAXX as tank, tbc is kara and up to ZA
Are you able to speak/listen on Ventrilio when required?: yes i just gotta get a mic:)
What days & times are you available to raid?:almost everyday but mostly fridays and saturdays
Do you have any internet or connection issues?: no i dont got issues with internet

About Wraith

Why do you want to join Wraith? as i heard you guys are doing great raiding and because kongol is there:)
What do you expect from Wraith? i expect good raids and interesting people to get to know and have fun
What can you offer Wraith? a real push to do BT and MH done:)
Name your previous guild/s and a brief explanation of why you left: bane, left because guild was falling appart
Have you read & understood all Wraith's rules & requirements?: yes i have read and understood
Do you take into consideration that we are an occaisonally raiding guild & are still progressing?: yes
Do you have any additional information you would like to add?: if i get invited you wont regret it as i will never give up before we have made it:)

thank you for reading:)
Back to top Go down

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: application to the best guild ever:)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:24 pm

Hi Henrik

Atm we cant see any of your gear in the armoury cause the only thing u r wearing is a hat,shirt,pants and the kings defender so we would like to c ur Gear and it says you are still in "Nerf Priest" atm, so you'll have to wait till we can c ur gear and explain why you didnt say you were in Nerf Priest?

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-12-18

PostSubject: Re: application to the best guild ever:)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:15 pm

Could you also please specify which spec you want to join us as?

I.e. what spec would YOU prefer to raid with us as?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wraithold.unlimitedforum.com
Spam King
Spam King

Number of posts : 256
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: application to the best guild ever:)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:30 pm

Know this guy..

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: application to the best guild ever:)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:52 pm

sorry m8 i have to decline your application...
i been on some runs with you on 1 of my alts and didn't like what i saw....

If You Can't Beat Them, Join Them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application to the best guild ever:)   

Back to top Go down
application to the best guild ever:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wraith :: Things and Stuff :: Recruitment-
Jump to: